Not much action

Pretty dead newsgroup why?

I've seen worse, but more action is to be found on work days. /per

Well I am considering buying an 04' ZX3. I am hoping the lack of posts means quality is improving. My friend's 01 has virtually been rebuilt by the dealer.
On Sun, 02 Nov 2003 19:08:58 GMT, "Murray Harper"

Too busy fixing the thing.

There was a lot more three-four years when the Focus was going through its teething troubles. Now there's little to complain about. That reduces the traffic considerably. Good news really.