O2 Sensor Replacement? when should it be done.

My Check Engine light is on and I think the O2 sensor is the reason but I am not sure. When Should I change it anyways.

On May 21, 4:53 pm, snipped-for-privacy@gbcol.edu wrote:

don't change it till it needs it. If you're in the US you can take your car to any Autozone store (and possibly others) and they will check the computer code with their diagnostic tool and tell you in most cases what's causing the check engine light.