odometer

has anyone any trouble with the odometer My car seem to be putting on kilometers without driving it I have a ford focus 2003 I have had it since September and the odometer reads over 2000 kilometers and I have not driven
it only to work (5 km) and back what should I do thanks
Hide All the Keys
Ray

driven

That was my thought.
Do you have teenagers around the house?
try the test mode HEC it works on Focus http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/news/99hec.htm Digital speedo is more acurate than analogue see temps and pressures are all the dash bulbs working this trick works on most Fords with digital speedoStreetKa, Ka, Puma, Focus, Mondeo, Mustang.
Activating Test Mode
To enter the HEC Dealer test mode, depress and hold the instrument cluster SELECT/RESET button, turn the ignition switch to the RUN position, and then continue pressing the SELECT/RESET button (5 seconds) until tESt is displayed in the odometer. The SELECT/RESET button must be released within 3 seconds of the odometer tESt display to begin the dealer test mode.
Depress the SELECT/RESET button to advance through the following steps until dtc is displayed. Depressing the SELECT/RESET button will display any stored continuous DTCs before proceeding to the next step.

driven