OK...dumb question

I'm sure someone has said this before but I will ask as I had it happen last night but haven't found it in my owners manual - yet. Do this stupid car relock itself after you unlock it ??? I have a 2003 ZX5 and my previous car was a 2000 Focus wagon that didn't do it...We were standing after bingo last night by my car and had unlocked the doors - talking - and after about 2 minutes we heard a click. I had to reopen the doors and thought maybe it was a fluke or had hit it locked. But it happened again when I got home...anyone else notice this as I'm going to get a spare key to carry...in case. Thanks.... Linda

Reply to
HbgpodLW

Just a thought about the spare key... it's cheaper to just get a regular copy of the key from a locksmith that way you can open the door and get to the keys that will start the engine. Also easier to keep the key in a wallet or purse without the bulge of the chip part.

--Mike

Reply to
Mike