One door won't look via central locking

I recently bought a 2nd hand Focus, X Reg Ghia. There's a few niggles with it, but nothing I can't fix except the rear offside door won't lock when using the central locking. I can manually lock
it from the inside, but if I use the central locking only 3 doors and the boot will lock, leaving this door vulnerable.
Any ideas what to look for when I take the door trim off and have a look?
Thanks in advance.

Make sure that the child lock is fully disengaged on that door first.
--
Alan
news2006 amac f2s com

Opps, forgot to add that the door still doesn't lock via central locking, and the child lock is not activated on the door.
wrote