OT: Resetting the fuel cut off

How do you reset the fuel cut off switch in a Mk 3 fiesta? I know it's a little off topic but I'm desperate folks - please help!
TIA
Chris

I don't know on a Fiesta, but on a Focus there is a relay on the right side footwell. If the center post is up, then with the ignition off, you just push it down to reset.