Paintwork Warranty?

I have some stone chips on my 2 year old focus - right through to the shiny metal underneath.
Is this likely to be covered on warranty? I bought car second hand, so
don't have the documents to read.
Many thanks for any help.
Lorenzo wrote:

Not a chance I'm afraid!
Chris
Thanks. I already have a kit from Halford with three pens for filling these over, so will give that a go.
L.