Plated body panels ??

Can someone tell me if the metal body panels on the Focus are plated (galvanised etc) ? I am thinking of exchanging my Peugeot 306 (has plated body panels) for a Focus.
Thanks

I don't know about the newest. My 2003 definitely does not have galvanized outer panels, which I find a joke for a car competing in the Golf class. Sorry Ford, you've lost this customer for the next round; I had enough grief with rusty cars in Canada and hoped that companies in the 21st century had figured out this fairly simple problem. Dip the whole car... it's not expensive.
Stephen F. schrieb:

Hi the foci made here in Germany are nearly complete galvanized. The only panel not galvanized is the roof. That is for Focus 1, the second serie may be completely galvanized. As you can see, Ford can, if the customer demands it and pays for it. bye Jupp

It wasn't really clear from my post, but I moved to Switzerland so it is a German Focus. Based on my previous experiences with corrosion in Canada (a tough environment) I paid a lot of attention to the claims the manufacturers made when shopping for my new car, and Ford claimed (rather ambiguously) a galvanized chassis. Maybe they're only galvanized on the inside, or maybe they are poorly galvanized, but I definitely have rust and it is not due to continued abrasion or major damage.
Stephen