Posts plagiarised from this newsgroup

Just a quick "heads up" for those who don't know but sometimes posts made to this newsgroup are reproduced elsewhere without permission.
Last year after mentioning here that I had a particular wiring diagram,
I was inundated with requests for this diagram. I eventually realised that these people were not users of this newsgroup. Then by accident I discovered that the entire thread had been reproduced on a web based forum. http://www.realcaraudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid%8287
I couldn't even delete the post because it was the administrators who had published it and they ignored email requests to remove it. In the end I had to register with the forum and add a request not to contact me.
Then today I was looking for information about Fords antifreeze specifications and I found another of my posts to this group (the whole thread in fact) reproduce here:- (watch the wrap)
http://www.totally-ford.com/ford/ford-archives/ford-focus/ford-focus-p-24 8.html
--
Paul Giverin