Power window broke on 2002 ZX3.

Is there a good site with photos showing how to replace it? I need to know how to take the panel off the door. Even after I remove the screws there is something I missed as it don't come off.

http://www.focushacks.com/index.php?modid
-- Don
queried:

The service dept at my local dealer was kind enough to print off the instructions with illustrations.
It helped a whole lot.