Problems with EMS

I ordered a petrol 2litre CMax Ghia (in the UK) about 6 weeks ago and the dealer has just informed me that there will be a delay as there is problems with the Engine Management System Software.
Does anyone know anything about this?
Jez
its probably microsoft, and it has a virus :)
or they have had a big order elseware and you are having to wait
On Mon, 10 May 2004 19:27:55 +0100, A wrote:

My guess is that Ford has decided to something to the software as a result of the testreport from the well known motor journalist Robert Collin at the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet. http://www.aftonbladet.se/vss/bil/story/0,2789,434796,00.html This article is in Swedish but in short it states that the C-Max has an unacceptable behaviour when turning. It looses the rear grip far too easy and it is wery hard to correct. I´m sure there are some articles in UK papers about this.
--
Kjell Harnesk, Sweden