Problems with EMS

I ordered a petrol 2litre CMax Ghia (in the UK) about 6 weeks ago and the dealer has just informed me that there will be a delay as there is problems with the Engine Management System Software.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Jez

its probably microsoft, and it has a virus :)

or they have had a big order elseware and you are having to wait

Reply to
Hoot!!!

My guess is that Ford has decided to something to the software as a result of the testreport from the well known motor journalist Robert Collin at the Swedish newspaper Aftonbladet.

article is in Swedish but in short it states that the C-Max has anunacceptable behaviour when turning. It looses the rear grip far too easyand it is wery hard to correct. I´m sure there are some articles in UKpapers about this.

Reply to
Kjell Harnesk