Program new keys

I bought a new key on eBay and just got the key cut today. My wife threw out the directions on how to program the new key. Can anyone post the procedure or send me an e-mail with the procedure? Thanks in advance!

My91Miata at Yahoo dot com.

Reply to
Mike

I might add that the car is a 2002 Focus SE. Man, that was dumb to forget that!!!! ;-)

Reply to
Mike

Looks like I finally found the proper instructions on the Internet. It took the better part of an hour!

Reply to
Mike

Would you care to share the source of information with us?

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

You need your two other keys. Inset one tunr in on and off untill the door lock acuate. In sert the secoin key trun it on and off once. Insert the new key, trurn it on and off once.

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Mike