I have an 02 zx3. 5speed 4 cylinder zetec. I have replaced the clutch in the past But my new issue is a mid gear putter. It acts as if it is not getting fuel or lack of Oxygen in the combustion......
I really dont know and dont really have the money to take it to a mechanic and ask .."duh...whats wrong with my car" just to have them rip me off
so any ideas as to whats wrong with it?????