Putting in a bigger engine

I want a Focus that will go from 0-60 in less than seven seconds. I was wondering, how big of an engine would I need to get that and could I get Ford to do it for me under these 'build your own' things? Would
this be expensive?

It would cost a lot of money!
You're better off doing it on your own with mates who knows stuff about engines.
--

- Tony Sutton
- http://www.fordst170.co.uk

Simpler way would be to buy a Focus ST. Official figures 0-62mph in 6.8sec from a 2.5L 225ps engine.
D.

Or do the sensible thing and *don't* buy a focus?!
In alt.autos.ford.focus snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com:

Would be easier to buy a used Focus RS or the recent ST should although cut it, iirc.
On Mon, 26 Feb 2007 00:03:30 +0100, Michael Heiming

Better go for the ST. The RS is not a car for the average driver :)
-Nick

i.e not a cypriot ;)
On 27 Feb 2007 11:05:18 -0800, "Paul Johnson"

..an Englishman, an American, or a Greek. When you sit behind the wheel of the RS you must know what you're doing. I've seen people buy it and sell it in 3 months time.
-Nick

I give you gud price.
On 27 Feb 2007 12:00:20 -0800, "Paul Johnson"

I may have fooled you, but my english is not that good... I didn't understand a thing :)
-Nick
On Feb 25, 7:31 am, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

This one would exceed your requirements:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufdZGwjGKP0