question about front broken springs

Hi I read the messages about the fornt spring breaks in Ford Focus. Almost one month ago I had my Focus 2001 for service to the delalership. I think the car was fine and I needed only oil change and
the rutine. I told me that it is a recall for front springs and rear door latches. Since that day I have some very bothersome noise when steering both sides. Otherwise the car works find (do not mention the squealing and every 15000 miles change of front brake pads and rotors, the batery that went dead on christmas day 2004 and the fuel pump that I did not know it was a recall for it.
I am a little bit worried about the nosie during steering. Is it dangerous? Is it related to broken springs?
any response will be appreciated
regards
teodor
✖

This is a safety issue. Newsgroups are not the appropriate place to deal with it. You need to take your car to a dealer or good repair shop as soon as possible.
Add pictures here
✖
"Teodor" wrote: > Hi > I read the messages about the fornt spring breaks in Ford > Focus. Almost one month ago I had my Focus 2001 for service to > the delalership. I think the car was fine and I needed only > oil change and the rutine. I told me that it is a recall for > front springs and rear door latches. Since that day I have > some very bothersome noise when steering both sides. Otherwise > the car works find (do not mention the squealing and every > 15000 miles change of front brake pads and rotors, the batery > that went dead on christmas day 2004 and the fuel pump that I > did not know it was a recall for it. > > I am a little bit worried about the nosie during steering. Is > it dangerous? Is it related to broken springs? > > any response will be appreciated (please use my private email > too if you do not mind: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com > > regards > > teodor
I’ve had my 2000 focus SE for 5 years and the front end always makes a clunking noise when there is a dip in the roadway or bump. No one can find anything wrong on the lift, the springs and shocks are ok so I live with the noise. Obviously there is a problem, but who knows what it is... I received a letter from ford some years ago that if my front springs fail they would replace them, but no recall.. Here is a site with recalls for vehicles, look up your vehicle to see if it is part of a campaign..
http://www.autosite.com/content/own/service/index.cfm/action/recalls?CPCID "041-13-7264-0-1927-60-0-0&id"041
Add pictures here
✖