Radio antennae problem?

I have a 2002 SE that the CD player works fine, but the radio stations do not work any more. I pulled the radio out and checked to see that the antennae was till connected, but still nothing. Is there another connection
that I should be checking or is the radio toast? Thanks in advance!

Someone has stolen the removal bit of the aerial on the roof?
--
Alan
news2006 amac f2s com

Everything outside of the vehicle is still in place and looking good.
I bought a used 2002 4 door focus se and my radio ( am and fm ) also quit working while the cd player still worked fine. The dealer replaced the stereo for me at no charge because it happened the day after I bought it. They are pretty cheap on ebay if you want to replace with the factory original.
wrote

That is the route I may go if I am convinced the radio portion is bad. Thanks for the reply!
Anyone else?
wrote