Radio flashes nonstop

Hello All,
Today when I left for work, I noticed that my radio was flashing. I turned it off, but the clock still flashes. Stopped and started the car, but still the same thing. Radio and CD player work just fine. All
my presets for stations are still there. Any clues? Maybe take the battery cable off and back on to reset the computer??
02 ZX5 6 disc CD Changer.
no not yet stop have you got the code for the radio??? if you have the code OK which model is it 600 6006 rather than pull the battery if it the 6006 in dash cd remove all cds first they jam if disconnected in play mode you will be better off removing the radio and pulling the plug on the radio to reset it rather than resetting the engine management system check the menu have you reset the clock try just setting the clock on rds