Radio identification help

    I have the 2003 ZTW with the Blaupunkt am/fm/cd/mp3 single disc radio. I have seen many posts regarding a model 6000 radio. Also
have seen a catalog (Connects2) listing models in the 4000 to 7000 range. Would anyone know the model number associated with the radio I have? Have not been able to find anything in the documentation that came with the car.
    Thanks