Radio Problem

Hello,
Car is a 1999 Focus 2.0 with a EON 5000 radio and disc changer unit under the seat. Today it started flashing randomly and switched itself off. Turned it back on and it seemed ok, then tonight it happened
again and took 3 or 4 attempst to get it back to life. There is no info in the LCD when it flashes, and no other apparent electrical problems, everything works fine.
Any ideas? Thanks, and no spooky or Halloween stuff please!
John.
--
"Remember no matter how good she looks, some
other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her shit".