Re: 2003 focus are gas guzzlers

I got 30 a couple times during highway trips. Piddling around here in the frozen north I average around 20-22.

--
Rapid Rick
"Just drive, baby"
Raider Rick wrote:

John just did a mileage calculation for the 373 miles he drove today down here in the flat lands of the Maryland eastern shore in his 2003 ZX3 manual transmission with over 180,000 miles on the clock.
43.071 MPG ! None of those miles were driven faster the 55 MPH, more the half were driven at 50 MPH or less. Weather was dry temperature in the mid 60s.
I was about to post a massage this morning of the 40.324 MPG I calculated for the same run I did last thursday but I wasn't to sure if I had the numbers correct.
--
John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.