Re: Boardcomputer Focus C-Max

Hi,

I have the same problem with my C-Max. I have contact with Ford dealer and they told me that the problem are generally known about the boardcomputer. Ford hopes to solve this problem in the next months.

John

"Pim Luchtmeijer" schreef in bericht news:405e0c99$0$41750$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader2.news.tiscali.nl...

Anyone having any trouble with their boardcomputer in a Focus C-Max(1800 > First Edition)? > I have,my computer tells me that my fuel level is low(60 kilometers to go) > and I must refill. > Ok.To my surprise there only goes 43 liters in my tank and the whole tank > contains 55 liters,so I have a problem. > Also everytime I refill my tank the computer says 567 km to go before > refill(looks to me a very low capacity). > I told my dealer and recently they checked my computer but this didn't > help,the problem is the same,they told me that there were more Foci with the > same problem and that they will have to wait on what the techniciens of Ford > will say.Lucky for me there is more gas in my tank than my computer says , > it could easily have been the other way around,but still!!!! > I bought my Focus in November 2003.Is Ford always this slow or do I have > just bad luck and has this car been produced on a monday morning? > > Grtz, > Pim Luchtmeijer(The Netherlands). > >
Reply to
John Savelsberg

"John Savelsberg" schreef in bericht news:c4n5kc$goj$ snipped-for-privacy@news5.tilbu.nb.home.nl...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Thnx John for your comments and all the others too.I checked with Ford and they are working on a solution!

Grtz,Pim Luchtmeijer

Reply to
Pim Luchtmeijer

I have exactly the same problem with my 2000 Ghia 6 speed C-max and t is rather annoying before I used to get 710 kms to a tank now it registers

567kms on a full tank. I am yet awaiting a recall to Ford here in Majorca.
Reply to
c-max