Re: Comment sauver au moins 30 millions de dollars CND

Dear Argumentum, Mon ami you do seem somewhat rather lost and defocused on this rather large internet. You see my friend that this is a
Newsgroup, actually normally conducted in English so that we can all understand each other. (we do like to keep things simple don't we?) The subject matter of this newsgroup is the Ford Focus and anything remotely related to the Ford Focus. So, please keep the subject matter to that, and if you cannot handle English I would suggest there may actually be some French Newsgroups out there that will understand your dulcet political prose. Comprenez-vous ?
Best regards,
Ian

quelques
serait