Re: dynamo replaced?

I have the same exact problem. All the dash lights go on, the gauges go to max and then dash lights go off and gauges go dead. Then back to normal. Durning this the transmission is prone to go in and out of gear. I have had the dealer replace the alternator but it is happening again one month later. Please email me at snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net if you have had this happen and know what fixes it.

Thanks, Lehr

Reply to
cankster

This problem is usually caused by voltage drop. A bad cell in the battery or a high resistance connection on some part of the supply circuit will also cause the symptoms as you are describing.

Hope this is of help

Mike - UK

Reply to
Mike