Well that's just the reason why I'm asking this group
because the garage can't find a thing. Everything seems to be in order.
They are still looking. I know it's a good garage.
So please does someone have a clue?
Mark Olson wrote:
It could actually be a lot of things, starting from a defective fuel
pump, the fuel filter, injection or electronics malfunction, a busted
glow plug (If that's the proper word for it, i'm just a silly dutchman)
A bit more info would be nice as well. Do the dashboard checking lights
work? What happens when you turn the key? Nothing, or is the starter
turning and does it just not start?
All the things you mentioned are checked and OK.
- all fuses are checked (even the fuses under the hood)
- checked both keys because of the startonderbreker (don't know the word in
english, I'm also a silly dutchman)
- all the checking-lights burn
- start engine turns
- also the motor turns but just won't turn on!!
- the contains diesel-oil and is half-full
- the distribution-belt (I hope you write this this way) is also ok
Checkpoints we missed? Someone?
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.