Re: focus TDCi won't start anymore

felix wrote:

Shouldn't you let the garage worry about it? That's what you're paying them for. If you haven't any confidence that they can sort it, go elsewhere.
Well that's just the reason why I'm asking this group because the garage can't find a thing. Everything seems to be in order. They are still looking. I know it's a good garage.
So please does someone have a clue?
Mark Olson wrote:

pump, the fuel filter, injection or electronics malfunction, a busted glow plug (If that's the proper word for it, i'm just a silly dutchman)
A bit more info would be nice as well. Do the dashboard checking lights work? What happens when you turn the key? Nothing, or is the starter turning and does it just not start?
All the things you mentioned are checked and OK. - fuelpump - glowpoints - all fuses are checked (even the fuses under the hood) - checked both keys because of the startonderbreker (don't know the word in english, I'm also a silly dutchman) - all the checking-lights burn - start engine turns - also the motor turns but just won't turn on!! - the contains diesel-oil and is half-full - the distribution-belt (I hope you write this this way) is also ok
Checkpoints we missed? Someone?
Felix
Zweef wrote:

My 1.6 petrol focus has a fuel-switch that cuts off the fuel in case of accidents. Does your diesel have it?
J. Smit. Netherlands