Re: Ford stalls, wont idle

You would do much better to post this message to alt.autos.ford.
I posted it to just about every FORD group that's listed, except the Harrison Ford fan club and a few others.
Never know who might have the answers I'm looking for. That's what the Internet's all about and, yes, I did go to alt.autos.ford but, they were totally baffled. Ah well!
TD
Howdy:
Our CV is back on the road. The old, idle speed screw trick, should keep it running until the new throttle positioner arrives.
TD