Re: Fuel economy

I bought 2007 Focus 2.0L with automatic transmission. I get around 30 MPG which is a little on the low side. My last car 98 Escort Std Trans got
38-42. The car before that was a 91 Merc Tracer Std Trans 42-47. So maybe I should have stuck with a STD Trans. I know it would help if the Auto Tran had 5 or 6 speeds.
You doing about right.
John

Maybe you should go buy a Peogot!