Re: Heater blower chirping

You can access blower motor relatively easy, you have to remove lower passenger side footwell trim and then you can remove the blower motor ( fixed with few screws) ( well you should also clean ventilation canals if
there are leaves inside) a bit longer procedure...
Btw. I have also bought used Focus few weeks ago. Problem is that ventilation constantly heats... Please could you be so kind if you can check if after driving a car for a while ventilation canals gets really hot and warm air blows especially from lower ventilation openings.
Plastic case on the right from accelerator pedal gets so hot after half an hour driving that you almost can't put your fingers on it .... I have been to official Ford dealer to check this but he was unable to resolve the problem...
Anyone can help? Is all this normal for Ford Focus? Car is without AC.