Re: Input Air Temperature Sensor

CAN ANYONE HELP ME? I'M TRYING TO LOCATE THE IAT SENSOR ON MY 1.6 FORD FOCUS SO

I CAN TRY TO FIT ONE OF THESE RESISTOR THINGS.

What is the supposed purpose of this "resistor thing" of which you speak. I suspect it might be a good thing that you can't find the IAT sensor.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Sturgeon

there is no IAT on ford focus so hopr that you did not spend to much on that "resistor" thank you and good luck i have an svt focus.

Reply to
jimbobeen

Yes there is! On most engines it's incorpourated in the Air Mass Meter. Pins

2 and 5.

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

if you wanted to know what the color of the wires are they are brown white, and purple white. at least that is what i had cut and put my resister on it was what worked for me i got the boost and i love it i had to cut them because you need the other wires to still be conected for the cpu to still work in not it made my car run rough.it was wire 1 and 6 on the maga flow unit. Thank you! Chris

Reply to
jimbobeen