Re: New 05 Focus TDCi owner. Anything I should know?

Hehe. No chance of that. The Escort was the only Petrol car I've owned. It's oddly reassuring to get back to the sticky, smelly diesel stuff.

Well, yes. In hindsight I realise this. I'll prolly only have the car for 3 years - unless I REALLY end up loving it - as I 'bought' it on PCP finance. It was a good deal though, and my other car really was falling to pieces around me with 2 weeks left on the tax and MOT. Eek.
paul

I volunteer to fill up the fleet cars just to "accidently" spill it on my hands, so as to sniff them for the rest of the day...

If it's under warranty, don't worry about it, heh...
--
The DervMan
www.dervman.com