Re: New 05 Focus TDCi owner. Anything I should know?

*Don't* forget it's diesel, on the assumption that your Escort was petrol...

Hehe. No chance of that. The Escort was the only Petrol car I've owned. It's oddly reassuring to get back to the sticky, smelly diesel stuff.

> Any other things I should watch for on this car? >Erm... might be a bit late now, eh? :-)

Well, yes. In hindsight I realise this. I'll prolly only have the car for 3 years - unless I REALLY end up loving it - as I 'bought' it on PCP finance. It was a good deal though, and my other car really was falling to pieces around me with 2 weeks left on the tax and MOT. Eek.

paul

Reply to
paul.groves

I volunteer to fill up the fleet cars just to "accidently" spill it on my hands, so as to sniff them for the rest of the day...

If it's under warranty, don't worry about it, heh...

Reply to
DervMan