Re: New 05 Focus TDCi owner. Anything I should know?

You obviously drive quite hard- discs should last upto 50k (tho 40k isnt bad) but tyres should last 20-25k even on a fairly enthusastically driven Focus. I had no problem in getting that mileage on mine.
Rear tyre wear should not be an issue. Have the bushes and geometry checked.