Re: noise when Airco is turned on

On 31 Jul 2003, hami uttered the following:

It's normal.
--
Do the security guards at airports have to go through airport security
when they get to work?

On my ZX3, I hear a sort of clunk sound when the compressor is turned on at first. Oddly, I don't hear it as the compressor cycles on and off during normal operation. John