Re: noise when Airco is turned on

On 31 Jul 2003, hami uttered the following:

When I turn on the Airco I get a fairly loud POK-noise from under the car. > Dealer says it's the Airco pump and it's a normal sound. My last car (Opel > vectra) didn't do POK when I turned on the airco > Anyone got any suggestions or has the same POK?

It's normal.

Reply to
Phil Chung

WTF is an AIRCO?

Reply to
Im Right

for your information: we in Holland call the air conditioning an Airco!

"Im Right" schreef in bericht news:3ZtWa.1098$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com...

Reply to
hami

On my ZX3, I hear a sort of clunk sound when the compressor is turned on at first. Oddly, I don't hear it as the compressor cycles on and off during normal operation. John

Reply to
jriegle