Re: Osama Found Hanged

On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:23:35 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@harvard.edu wrote:

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..

Anyone know the book value of Osama's Focus ?
Freddie
Don't open this Zip file it is a virus
Freddie the Crook Finder wrote:

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..

evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..

ZoneLockout.exe in your windows system/system32 directory and some registry entries. My anti-virus did not catch it, nor did AdAware or PestPatrol. I found out how to manually delete the files and entries.
--
I. Care
Address fake until