Re: OT Wonder why we own Toyota? look at alt.autos.ford.focus

Page 1 of 3
In

Oh... "badraptor" is a mythical master Ford mechanic. Just another damage control beast. I can't wait for him to set up a website of his own with Helpful Hints with Technical Service Bulletins. That project alone would require a support team. LOL
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
EVERYONE REPLYING TO THIS TROLL TOYOTA DRIVER IN A FOCUS FORUM ONLY TELLS ME HES A MYTHICAL TOYOTA DRIVER WHO REALY OWNS A FOCUS AND DIDNT TAKE CARE OF IT! BY THE WAY I AM WHO I AM AND PROUD OF IT! and buy the way tsbs are only for techs not the public. recals are for the public.. PERSONAL ATTACKS ON ME? IM FLATERED IT MEANS YOU LOVE ME!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

Outgoing mail is scanned by both Norton Anti-Virus and AVG
done

In

Natty... are you still loose on the streets of Phoenix in a motor vehicle, making unsafe left turns in front of oncoming traffic? LOL
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
In

Funny! As a Toyota owning customer of theirs, I can (and have) walked into my Toyota dealer and asked for a TSB from the senior service writer and gotten it. Do you not do the same for Ford owners? I suppose RECALLs are for the public seeing as .... the Focus has so many of them. What's the ratio of Focus TSBs to RECALLs? 50:1? ;-)
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
I never met a Toyota, or any other rice machine, that had as much personality and charisma as this Focus I have.Sorry, but I just like it better all around. <begin tongue in cheek> Besides I'm not a wuss who's afraid of driving something that might get dirt under my nails once an a while. C'mon, be a man, drive a Ford. <end tongue in cheek> John

I almost lost my nails working on two of them. Certainly lost my bank account fixing them. Worst cars I ever owned. I had to admire the Service Manager's excuses as to why they didn't fix them properly (depending on who was the Service Manager that day). What'a POS engine. Complaining about their hourly labor rate (I'm amazed at how a $65/hr rate went to over $200/hr.). Plus, I just love how Ford secretly did away with their "We fix it once and you don't pay for it again" warranty that was even printed in their owner's manuals. What a joke product - and warranty!
Bent~
gee i can answer this one bigboy lets see if you can? Technical Service Bulletins 2003 FOCUS - US (English)
03-23-02 a.. BODY - MIRROR - EXTERIOR MIRROR GLASS AND MOTOR REPLACEMENT - SERVICE TIPS
03-22-05 a.. BODY - LATCHES/LOCKS - HOOD DIFFICULT TO OPEN OR UNABLE TO OPEN - VEHICLES WITH 2.0L ENGINE ONLY
03-20-09 a.. DRIVEABILITY - DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODE (DTC) P0068 - CRANK NO START - HESITATION AT 120 KM/H (75 MPH) - 2.3L PZEV ENGINE
03-20-03 a.. DRIVEABILITY - MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ILLUMINATED WITH DTC'S P0442, P0455, P0456, P0457, P1442 OR CHECK FUEL CAP LAMP ILLUMINATED WITH DTC P0457
03-20-02 a.. SUSPENSION - CREAKING, CRUNCHING, GRINDING OR RATTLE NOISE FROM FRONT SUSPENSION AT SLOW SPEEDS OVER BUMPS AND/OR WHILE TURNING b.. NOISE - CREAKING, CRUNCHING, GRINDING OR RATTLE NOISE FROM FRONT SUSPENSION AT SLOW SPEEDS OVER BUMPS AND/OR WHILE TURNING
03-19-11 a.. DRIVEABILITY - VARIOUS DRIVEABILITY CONDITIONS - HARD START/NO START - BATTERY LAMP FLICKER b.. ELECTRICAL - VARIOUS DRIVEABILITY CONDITIONS - HARD START/NO START - BATTERY LAMP FLICKER
03-18-02 a.. BODY - WATER LEAK - CLIMATE CONTROL - WATER IN HEATER BLOWER MOTOR CASE b.. ELECTRICAL - CLIMATE CONTROL - WATER IN HEATER BLOWER MOTOR CASE
03-18-01 a.. ELECTRICAL - REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY (RKE) - SERVICE TIPS
03-15-11 a.. TRANSAXLE - INTERMEDIATE AXLE SHAFT BEARING REPLACEMENT
03-15-02 a.. DRIVEABILITY - DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES (DTC) P0402 AND/OR P0403 OR RUNS ROUGH IN WET WEATHER CONDITIONS b.. ELECTRICAL - MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ILLUMINATED WITH DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLE CODES (DTC) P0402 AND/OR P0403 STORED
03-15-01 a.. ELECTRICAL - REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER GRID DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR
03-14-08 a.. TRANSMISSION - NEW TRANSMISSION COOLER FLUSHER - SERVICE TIPS
03-14-05 a.. DRIVEABILITY - LONG CRANK TIME, ROUGH RUNNING COLD OR INCORRECT DTC CODE DISPLAYED - VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH 2.3L ENGINE b.. TRANSAXLE - 4F27E - LONG 2-3 UPSHIFTS DURING COLD AMBIENT TEMPERATURES
03-13-05 a.. SUSPENSION - REAR TIRE INNER EDGE WEAR
03-11-06 a.. ELECTRICAL - WIRING - SOLDERING AND CRIMPING REPAIRS - SERVICE TIPS
03-10-05 a.. ELECTRICAL - SERVICE WIRING HARNESS REPLACEMENT GUIDELINES - SERVICE TIPS
03-10-01 a.. PAINT - PLASTIC BUMPER/FASCIA PARTS - PREPARATION PROCEDURES - SERVICE TIPS
03-08-03 a.. ENGINE - ENGINE OIL LEVEL INDICATOR MARKINGS - REPORTS OF LOW OIL LEVELS
03-06-07 a.. DRIVEABILITY - MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL) ILLUMINATED - DIAGNOSTIC TROUBLES CODES (DTCS) P1381/P0011 AND/OR P1383/P0012 - ROUGH IDLE, REDUCED POWER CONDITION, AND/OR STALL AT IDLE - FOCUS SVT MODEL ONLY
03-03-07 a.. BODY - PAINT - NO CLEARCOAT BLENDING - COLLISION MANUAL CHANGE
03-03-01 a.. ELECTRICAL - HORN INOPERATIVE - VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH 2.0L ENGINE ONLY
02-25-01 a.. WATER LEAKS - WATER LEAK AT FRONT PASSENGER FLOOR AREA - SERVICE TIPS
02-23-07 a.. COOLING SYSTEM - MOTORCRAFT PREMIUM GOLD ENGINE COOLANT - SERVICE TIPS
02-21-13 a.. ENGINE - STRAIGHTEDGE PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING CYLINDER HEAD AND BLOCK FLATNESS
02-20-08 a.. CLIMATE CONTROL - A/C SERVICE TECH TIPS
02-16-07 a.. BODY - PAINT - APPROVED PAINT MATERIALS FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS
02-16-03 a.. PAINT - NEW POLISHING PRODUCTS - SERVICE PROCEDURES
02-15-06 a.. WATER LEAKS - WATER LEAK FROM TRUNK/LIFTGATE AREA - SERVICE TIPS
TSBs found: 28
there is the total tsbs and now for the recals 2002 Focus
02S37 Safety Recall - Certain 2002 Model Year Focus SVT Vehicles - Throttle Body Performance (Published: 04/2002)
and 4 2004 there is 1
SOO ASSHOLE PUT YOUR MONNEY WHER YOUR MOUTH IS AND SHOW US TOYOTAS TOTAL AND LETS COMPARE!!!
-"!,J7,BPH4.%`0$`.P`` ` end
In

Focus has a reputation that deserves the Most Recalled Car in recent history. Post the recalls and TSB starting from 2000. :-)
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
I DID ARE YOU BLIND?

In

You did not include 2000 or 2001. Barely any of the 2002, 2003.
--
* Philip

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
i made a new post that says "PHILIP ILL POST IT AGAIN FOR YOU" AT THE TOP OF THIS NG FOR EVERYONE TO READ!!!

Falling asleep through badraptor's post...

Quit topposting, if you are not going to snip anything
--
http://animehistory.keenspace.com/d/20020310.html
http://www.cafeshops.com/creexul.2534632

Falling asleep through badraptor's post...

The irony
--
http://animehistory.keenspace.com/d/20020310.html
http://www.cafeshops.com/creexul.2534632
lol bravo well siad

To me imperfections are acceptable for a vehicle that costs thousands less than the others. I had already been to the dealer's website and had mulled over their used car inventory. I had also researched each on the internet forums and NGs. Every car I researched had endless complaimts from owners. Yes even Honda and Toyota. When I actually test drove them and got a feel for the cars, I instinctivly went for the Focus. The whole deal just felt better. Buying a car is always a financial loss as soon as you cut the deal. It is also a crap shoot as to build quality. Who was on the assembly line that day and were they having a bad day or not. I think that the supposed high-quality car makers simply have better quality conrol at the end of the line and let less cars get out to the public with problems, but not all are caught in time. John
very well said!!