Re: pics of my car

Not to be rude, but I was expecting to see photos of a dressed up Focus, not a same-ol-everyday one. Heck, I can go out to the garage if I want to see one : )

Anyway, Interesting differences to the ones in the states. Different grill mesh, slim rear bumper and different lighting positions. In the rear shot it looks as if one of the lower lights is mostly clear (left) and the other on is red. Why is that? John

Ok thoses on FFOC.co.uk will have seen these before but thought id put the > links up for you all to see > > >

> Night Time Pics > >

> Enjoy > > Chris aka CJUK21 > >
Reply to
jriegle

Reversing light - only comes on when reverse gear is selected.

High intensity rear fog lamp - should only be switched on when visibility is less than 100 metres.

Reply to
M C C

... and front fog lamps must only be used in fog or falling snow - another largely ignored UK law!

Reply to
Chris Whelan

You can't legislate for the brain-dead :-)

Reply to
M C C

LOL!

Reply to
Chris Whelan

We need those in the US!

M C C wrote in alt.autos.ford.focus:

Reply to
NJ

In Virginia (and many other states) you must have your headlights on if your wipers are on. There are several signs on the road "Wipers On...Lights On!" But no one pays any attention to them. People also drive with their lights off in total darkness!

Chris Whelan wrote in alt.autos.ford.focus:

Reply to
NJ

AND Very Heavy rain... I frequently drive the M62 from Liverpool to Yorkshire and you would be amazed how heavy the rain gets on that stretch of motorway.

Using front fog lights helps those in fron to avoid pulling in front of you and causing an accident. :)

Reply to
Ian Clark

On...Lights

WTF? Nuts.. I'll be in VA next month... Doing a road trip from Washington DC to Dallas down the East coast... :) - Fortunately in a nice air conditioned, hue SUV :)

Reply to
Ian Clark