Re: pics of my car

Not to be rude, but I was expecting to see photos of a dressed up Focus, not a same-ol-everyday one. Heck, I can go out to the garage if I want to see
one : )
Anyway, Interesting differences to the ones in the states. Different grill mesh, slim rear bumper and different lighting positions. In the rear shot it looks as if one of the lower lights is mostly clear (left) and the other on is red. Why is that? John

Reversing light - only comes on when reverse gear is selected.

High intensity rear fog lamp - should only be switched on when visibility is less than 100 metres.
--
M C C

... and front fog lamps must only be used in fog or falling snow - another largely ignored UK law!
On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:49:29 +0100, Chris Whelan wrote:

You can't legislate for the brain-dead :-)
--
M C C
25/7/2003 14:01:35

visibility
another
LOL!
In Virginia (and many other states) you must have your headlights on if your wipers are on. There are several signs on the road "Wipers On...Lights On!" But no one pays any attention to them. People also drive with their lights off in total darkness!
Chris Whelan wrote in alt.autos.ford.focus:

On...Lights
WTF? Nuts.. I'll be in VA next month... Doing a road trip from Washington DC to Dallas down the East coast... :) - Fortunately in a nice air conditioned, hue SUV :)

visibility
AND Very Heavy rain... I frequently drive the M62 from Liverpool to Yorkshire and you would be amazed how heavy the rain gets on that stretch of motorway.
Using front fog lights helps those in fron to avoid pulling in front of you and causing an accident. :)
We need those in the US!