re-programing remote control

Hi,
I buy a remote control for focus. I have orginal remote control.Now...I made a backup remote control. How can I programming second remote control
Thanks...
The best advice is to read the instructions in you owners manual.
mike hunt

turn ign off and on 5 times (within 10 seconds) you'll hear a chime now press any button on the remote, any button on the 2nd remote then ign on and off again