Re: Re: 2000 focus se won't start

"Henri" wrote: > Fuel Pump. > There is an extended warranty for the fuel pump to 10 years. > Ford will > replace the fuel pump for free once, that's right 1 time if
> the fuel module > is bad. > >
> > I have this problem with the focus not starting. It will start > first > thing in the morning, but i can drive and stop some were and > the car > might not start again. I put a new battery in it about 3 > months ago. I > have had the battery and alternator and starter all checked, > they were > fine. I have had to replace the starter relay once, it was > bad. It > seems like if it sits awhile, sometimes hours, it will start. > Anybody > have the same problem or solution, I would certainly be > grateful. > Thanks. > > -- > Posted using the http://www.autoforumz.com interface, at > author's request > Articles individually checked for conformance to usenet > standards > Topic URL: > http://www.autoforumz.com/Ford-Focus-2000-se-won-start-ftopict106122.html > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: > > http://www.autoforumz.com/eform.php?pI4541
So what is the verdict?
My wifes focus is doing the exact same thing. Its crazy! Brand new Intersatate Battery. I recently brought the initial new Interstate back to the mechanic. He ran the tests on the electronic system tested for leakagethen put in another battery.
Starts after setting for about 10 minutes.
The wife is furious. Helppppppppp!