Re: Re: Ford 6000CD RDS E-O-N

"sfisher1" wrote: > The positive inputs to the op amps are the mid (6v) point. J3 > and J4 go > directly to the Yampp3 PCB connectors. There was quite a lot
> of > discussion on the Yampp (www.yampp.com) site bulletin board > while this > was being worked out, you may want to trawl through there > (just search > for Ford or ACP). > > A word to the wise though - the CD enable is an output from > the radio > (+12v = CD changer on), the radio will only recognise the > presence of a > changer (and hence allow the audio input) by the response to > the ACP > protocol.
It works on New Ford Focus? (Radio CD 6000) or this is for older models?
Thank you very much Alejandro
"andin" wrote: > It works on New Ford Focus? (Radio CD 6000) or this is for > older models? > > Thank you very much > Alejandro
The Detailed Pin Out details of the 6000CD RDS E-O-N is impressive, a very stupid question, I have a FORD FOCUS 1.6 ZETEC Petrol, the stereo system which came with the car is a "6000CD RDS E-O-N CD Changer Compatible" no cassette player, just a single CD player, radio and a remote attached to the steering column. I want to add a CD Changer (Possibly an MP3 Changer) unit and attach an AMP/SUBWOOFER. Is it possible to do both of these at the same time, without loosing any of my present available stereo system functionalities. Please if some body could lead me in the right directions it would be of great help. Thank You