Re: Rear lug bolts replacement ('03 ZTS)

Thanks for the warning on possibly making matters worse by breaking those bolts as well. I did consider the replacement of the whole hub (CT have a special on this week in my area - 25% off so it may be a good deal) and
break shoes while I have it off.
You mention that they come with the bearing installed. Is this a normal configuration? Also, would it come with the lug bolts installed or is this extra? Lastly, from what I could see the main nut seems to be about 28mm (I couldn't get the vernier into the space around the nut) and I'll have to purchase a socket for it. Does someone perhaps have the actual size on hand?
Sorry for all the questions but I like to have the options before shopping around.
P.S. I've seen the lug nuts in Walmart before and I am considering getting some to prevent this issue in the future (and now that I'm replacing the tires I'm also using a torque wrench).

Found a partial answer to my question on the size of the main nut on the rear drum. http://www.teamfocus.us/changingthebrakepads.htm
Here they mention that they use a 30mm socket but that it's a bit big.