Re: Shell Optimax etc

Paul, I tried it and thought it would be quite useful, but only the fuel part. Do you use the PDA version and sync up etc

Rgds

> > > [Carcare] > > Cheers! Have you tried the sowtware yourself? Is it worthi ti and does it > > support UK operation? > > I'm in the UK and it does everything I want and a whole lot more. I've > been using it for a LONG time now and it's great. There are links to > independent reviews on the website and you can download a trial copy > for evaluation if you wish to give it a try. > > -- > Paul. > >
Robin Smith

[CarCare]

I run it solely on my desktop PC for the fuel logging and servicing, MOT reminders etc. I have no real interest in anything deeper than that - if you were obsessive about logging everything it could take over your life! ;)

Reply to
Paul Gibson

(:

I see your point. I max out my use of PDA, with the hope that one day we'll be able to do all we need to do on it

I think I'll give it a try

rgds

Reply to
Robin Smith