Re: Shell Optimax etc

Paul, I tried it and thought it would be quite useful, but only the fuel part. Do you use the PDA version and sync up etc
Rgds
Robin Smith wrote:

it

[CarCare]
I run it solely on my desktop PC for the fuel logging and servicing, MOT reminders etc. I have no real interest in anything deeper than that - if you were obsessive about logging everything it could take over your life! ;)
--
Paul...

http://www.cestria.com /
(:
I see your point. I max out my use of PDA, with the hope that one day we'll be able to do all we need to do on it
I think I'll give it a try
rgds