Re: Thanks - water infiltration, etc.

"Craig" wrote ...

and
Well, now that you mention it Craig... Yes!
By now, you've no doubt used up the stock tires and brakes, and, any day now, you can expect your ignition switch to take your key and refuse to give it back. I know you were just kidding - I just wish I was : )
Glad to hear you got the leak fixed.
Rob

Not if he puts a few drops of lock oil in it. (maintenance)