Re: Thanks - water infiltration, etc.

So now my '01 Focus has had the "common" fuel pump failure replacement and

> the passenger water leak repair in its 33k miles. Hmm, do I have any other > "common Focus failures" problems to look forward to? ;-)

Well, now that you mention it Craig... Yes!

By now, you've no doubt used up the stock tires and brakes, and, any day now, you can expect your ignition switch to take your key and refuse to give it back. I know you were just kidding - I just wish I was : )

Glad to hear you got the leak fixed.

Rob

Reply to
Specter

"Specter" wrote in news:CDvwb.486474$pl3.234821@pd7tw3no:

Not if he puts a few drops of lock oil in it. (maintenance)

Reply to
vince candline