Re: Tips To Get Better Gas Mileage/Performance!

What will really help with increasing gas mileage... don't drive too agressively. Slower starts and not gunning the gas helps a lot. Keeping your tires inflated to the right pressure is a sure thing, and keeping your engine in supply of clean fluids is a good thing. I know with my old escort, there was a visable and appreciated increase in the distance I could travel on a tank after I had the oil changed from before.