Re: What's happened ?

In message , Tony Wesley wrote

I received at automated e-mail that said they >don't look at e-mails coming to the above address.

That probably means that "skynet.be" is the source of the spam (and not one of its customers)

Reply to
Alan

Found the following page for submitting complaints on 'Internet Fraud' to Belgacom.

Submitted a complaint with headers from all three of the objectionable posts. Might help if a number of us do the same. Will report on any reply I receive.

Reply to
Way