Re: ZTS question

wrote:

To convert miles to kilometres divide by eight and multiply by five - therefore 45300/8 = 5662 x 5 = 28,310 miles approx
--
M C C

On the VIN isn't there a place that indicates country of origin? My 2000 wagon made in the US had no French on it - wouldn't that tell you yours was made for Canada? I'm sure someone here knows where to direct you in that aspect...Linda