Re: ZTS question

How do I determine if our 2000 ZTS is made for the US market or

>for the Canadian market. > >All placards on car are in French (Canadian) and English (USA). >Manual lists specs in Metric first then in parenthesis the US equivalent. >Trying now to determine if odometer reads in Kilometer or miles. >I am tending to believe that it reads miles right now. I want to be sure. >Dealer said 45,300 miles. But, IF this is actually Kilometers, then we >70,000 miles or so, right? Please help with the math. I can convert from >miles to kilometers >but not the other way. >

To convert miles to kilometres divide by eight and multiply by five - therefore 45300/8 = 5662 x 5 = 28,310 miles approx

Reply to
M C C

On the VIN isn't there a place that indicates country of origin? My 2000 wagon made in the US had no French on it - wouldn't that tell you yours was made for Canada? I'm sure someone here knows where to direct you in that aspect...Linda

Reply to
HbgpodLW