Rear deck child safety seat covers?

Hi, all. I've got a 2001 Focus SE, and while going through a detailing and cleaning bit the other day realized that two of the three small plastic covers that go over the attachment points for the child safety seat straps (I think) are lost. What are these actually _called_, so I can make an attempt to buy some? I've done several Google searches, but haven't had much luck as of yet.

(I'm aware that they're not necessarily a critical part, but I'm bugged by the fact that they're gone. :P )

Reply to
Scott Thomas