Rear Defroster

I just noticed on my 2005 Focus ZX5 that when I turn on the rear defroster the overhead light briefly comes on as well as the door open light on the instrument panel. I was just wondering if this is normal on the new Focus. Has anyone else experienced this? Other than that I love the car. It really reminds me of the Aspire that they stopped building.

CR

Reply to
cr48202

This is a new one on me. Since this is a new car I would first suspect some debris in the fuse panel.

Reply to
Dave Gower

minced salt pepper butter olive oil

Pound the breasts flat (parboil first if using umbilical cords so they won?t be tough). Place a slice of ham and cheese on each, along with some minced onion then fold in half, trimming neatly. Dredge in flour, eggwash, then seasoned breadcrumbs; allow to sit for a few minutes. Sauté in butter and olive oil until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side.

Shish Kababes

As old as the hills, this technique has employed seafood, beef, pork, lamb, poultry, and vegetables; just about anything can be grilled, and young humans are no exception!

High quality marinade (Teriyaki and garlic perhaps)

1 inch cubes of tender meat, preferably from the nursery Onions bell peppers Wooden or metal skewers

Marinate the meat overnight. Get the grill good and hot while placing meat, vegetables, and fruit such as pineapples or cherries on the skewers. Don?t be afraid to use a variety of meats. Grill to medium rare, serve with garlic cous-cous and sautéed asparagus. Coffee and sherbet for desert then walnuts, cheese, and port. Cigars for the gentlemen (and ladies if they so desire)!

Crock-Pot Crack Baby

When the quivering, hopelessly addicted crack baby succumbs to death, get him immediately butchered and into the crock-pot, so that any remaining toxins will not be fatal. But don?t cook it too long, because like Blowfish, there is a perfect medium between the poisonous and the stimulating. Though it may not have the same effect on your guests, a whole chicken cooked in this fashion is also mighty tasty.

1 newborn - cocaine addicted, freshly expired, cleaned and butchered Carrots onions leeks celery bell pepper potatoes Salt pepper garlic, etc 4 cups water

Cut the meat into natural pieces and brown very well in olive oil, remove, then brown half of the onions, the bell pepper, and celery. When brown, mix ev

Reply to
Henri

plate. Add garlic, onions and seasoning then mix well. Add just enough water for a smooth consistency, then mix again. Form the sausage mixture into patties or stuff into natural casings.

Stillborn Stew

By definition, this meat cannot be had altogether fresh, but have the lifeless unfortunate available immediately after delivery, or use high quality beef or pork roasts (it is cheaper and better to cut up a whole roast than to buy stew meat).

1 stillbirth, de-boned and cubed ¼ cup vegetable oil 2 large onions bell pepper celery garlic ½ cup red wine 3 Irish potatoes 2 large carrots

This is a simple classic stew that makes natural gravy, thus it does not have to be thickened. Brown the meat quickly in very hot oil, remove and set aside. Brown the onions, celery, pepper and garlic. De-glaze with wine, return meat to the pan and season well. Stew on low fire adding small amounts of water and seasoning as necessary. After at least half an hour, add the carrots and potatoes, and simmer till root vegetables break with a fork. Cook a fresh pot of long grained white rice.

Pre-mie Pot Pie

When working with prematurely delivered newborns (or chicken) use sherry; red wine with beef (buy steak or roast, do not pre-boil).

Pie crust (see index) Whole fresh pre-mie; eviscerated, head, hands and feet removed Onions, bell

Reply to
Dave Gower

IMHO:

I don't think it's NORMAL, but I would make sure it's consistant. If it happens all the time, I would bring it in for a service check. If it's intermittent, I would mention it next time you get the car serviced.

Becareful, switches operating more then they are suppose to, could short something out and leave you dead on the road. :(

later, and Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

tom @

newsgroups01REMOVEME

[...]

Cut the meat into natural pieces and brown very well in olive oil, remove, then brown half of the onions, the bell pepper, and celery. When brown, mix everything into the crock-pot, and in 6 to 8 hours you have turned a hopeless tragedy into a heartwarming meal!

George?s Bloody Mary

Don?t shy away from this one, it is simply a cocktail variation of good old Blood Stew. When a pig is killed, its throat is slit and those present quaff a cup of hot blood to soften the wintry air. From the dawn of man to this day, humans have always drunk blood! American deer hunters are a prim

Reply to
cr48202

What you have occurring is not normal. You have a new auto, still under warranty, why would you not take it back to the dealer and have him fix it?

IMHO:

I don't think it's NORMAL, but I would make sure it's consistant. If it happens all the time, I would bring it in for a service check. If it's intermittent, I would mention it next time you get the car serviced.

Becareful, switches operating more then they are suppose to, could short something out and leave you dead on the road. :(

later, and Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!

tom @

Henri

broth. Brown the onions, peppers and celery. Add the meat then season, continue browning. De-glaze with sherry, add the reduced broth. Finally, put in the root vegetables and simmer for 15 minutes. Allow to cool slightly. Place the pie pan in 375 degree oven for a few minutes so bottom crust is not soggy, reduce oven to 325. Fill the pie with stew, place top crust and with a fork, seal the crusts together then poke holes in top. Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until pie crust is golden brown.

Sudden Infant Death Soup

SIDS: delicious in winter, comparable to old fashioned Beef and Vegetable Soup. Its free, you can sell the crib, baby clothes, toys, stroller... and so easy to procure if such a lucky find is at hand (just pick him up from the crib and he?s good to go)!

SIDS victim, cleaned ½ cup cooking oil Carrots onions broccoli whole cabbage fresh green beans potato turnip celery tomato ½ stick butter

1 cup cooked pasta (macaroni, shells, etc.)

Remove as much meat as possible, cube, and brown in hot oil. Add a little water, season, then add the carcass. Simmer for half an hour keeping the stock thick. Remove the carcass and add the vegetables slowly to the stock, so that it remains boiling the whole time. Cover the pot and simmer till vegetables are tender (2 hours approximately). Continue seasoning to taste. Before serving, add butter and pasta, serve piping with hot bread and butter.

Offspring Rolls

Similar to Vietnamese style fried rolls, they have lots of meat (of course this can consist of chicken, beef, pork, or shrimp). Who can resist this classic appetizer; or light lunch served with a fresh salad? Versatility is probably this recipe?s greatest virtue, as one can use the best part of a prime, rare, yearling, or the morticians occasional horror: a small miracle stopped short by a drunk driver, or the innocent victim of a drive-by shooting...

2 cups finely chopp
Reply to
newsgroups01REMOVEME