Rear Wheel Bearing 30mm socket

All I can find so far is 30mm 12 pt sockets. HD and Lowes have 12pt with lifetime warranty but the socket wall looks awfully thin and don't know it it will work for the rear axel nut.
I have ordered the drum/bearing assembly from a vendor on the internet and intend to get the inner rubber seal also.
Here is a great link where someone had illustrated hoiw to do the entire job. 9824&highlight=rear+wheel+bearing+replace
Need advice on 30mm socket.
2003 Red ZX5 66k miles