Removing Power Steering Pump

This is my first attempt at this repair. I have the Chilton manual, but wish it was better explained with better pictures.
I am down to trying to undue the High Pressure Line. I have taken a
picture of the bolt. What size bolt is this, and what tool works? There isn't that much room in there.
Also, is this the correct place to disconnect it from the pump?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40122508@N07/3752928161 /
Thanks! Theron
Forgot to mention that this is a 2002 ZTS.

Can't help you with the size - push a piece of plasticine over it and measure the impression. The best tool is a flare nut spanner - Draper have a range of these. For a typical example see: http://www.drapertools.com/b2c/b2citmdsp.pgm?pp_skmno 501 Alternatively, cut a slot in a ring spanner with an angle grinder. John Weale
Thanks for the reply. I finally got it with a 18mm crowfoot along with an extension. Took quite a struggle to finally get it loose.
Theron