Removing Rear Spoiler - ST

I am contemplating removing the rear spoiler on my 2005 zx4-st as it blocks too much of the rear view, as I am quite tall, and I don't particularly care
for the look, anyway. Since I want to re-attach it when it is time for resale, I want to use a small removable plug, vs bondo, to disguise the four mounting holes. I was thinking of chrome or stainless plain dome-top carriage bolt or small hexnut on a short bolt pushed through from the underside, and sealed with silicone cement for waterproofing. The "look" I want is a nearly flat, metal head, with minimum size, but I don't know what to order, or what to call the screw/bolt. What do you suggest? Thanks, Roger