Renault Megane Wheel Bearing

hi all,

Got a Renault Megane Coupe 1999 model (1.6 16V Sport) with a singing front wheel bearing.

Just want to check - anyone know how to get it replaced, garage asking me around £200, and the price of the bearing is £25. I want to attempt this and save a bit of cash, but need a bit of advice.

Is it hard to replace this by myself?

Thanks

Reply to
Alula

Whats this got to do with ford focus?

Reply to
Robin

No, but then again it's not hard to post in renault's ng either.

-Nick

Reply to
Nick the Greek

garage it, you will get cheaper than £200 tho!

Its not the easiest of diy things to do!

MC.

Reply to
Mark C.