replacement tires

for a 2000 ZX3, has anyone tried and have comments on BF Goodrich Traction T/A H, and Yokohama Avid H4S. Both 195/60/15s. About $55 each on tirerack.com. TIA Mark S.

I had a 2000 Focus wagon that I put Yokohamas on and I was much happier with them instead of the tires it was delivered with - don't ask I can't remember. I only got 25,000 miles with the base ones...when I traded my car at about 45,000 - 50,000 miles they were still very good. I do rotate my tires every 5,000 miles. Linda